Hi! Do you know this girl? She is Maki Nishiyama. She is a model of CanCam and has a high popularity from girls. I really like her.On sunday, I dyed and cut my hair . It's been long to do that. It was about 4 month ago from the last time.
After I changed my hair I feel clear.
I like girls with long brown hair like a picture girl Maki and boys with black hair.
How about you?
After I changed my hair I feel clear.
I like girls with long brown hair like a picture girl Maki and boys with black hair.
How about you?
3 件のコメント:
Good afternoon.
I also think Maki is very beautiful girl and long brown hair girl is nice.
Than you for comming to my blog.
And I'm glad that you agreed with me.
Yuki
I like black hair boys!
It's very fresh and cool:)
I like black hair girls, too.
コメントを投稿