Finally I finished job hunting!! So It's time to chang my room. (I made my self to do it.)
Yesterday, I went to 3 shop with my father to find a bed.
What I want is low brown semi doubble bed. And also want a space between bet and floor.
(Because I wanna clean those spase when I use vaccume cleaner.)
There were not so many beds which cleared my point. And those were expencive, like
180000 yen. So I din't buy it.
This two weeks I'll research a shop, and will buy a nice bed on 31st.
And I'll buy TV board, desk and cartain.
Can't wait 31st!!
5 件のコメント:
Hi, I'm shota.
180000yen is too expensive!!
My bed is 58000yen, and I have used it for ten years.
I think I'm looking for nice bed too.
Iwant good one.
Thank you.
Yes, I agree with Shouta. That is a lot of money for a bed.
Have you tried Ikea? They have pretty good furniture at a reasonable price. While you are there, the restaurant is good too.
Ted
Hi Shota!
Thank you for reading my blog.
I've using my bed for maybe 20 to 25years.
Because my perents used it befor me.
"Use good thing for a long time" is my father's thought.
But I need to change.
Hi! greedy teddy.
Thank you for writting a coment.
I want reasonable one.I didn't know Ikea. I'll try to go to there this weekend.
Thank you for tell me that shop.
Yuki
I like gyouza very much.
We used to make it by ourselves, but now we also buy those ones which are sold in stores.
Hi,Doiphin!
I like Gyouza and I Made it with my mather sometimes.
And I also buy it too.
But it taste better home made than buy it.
What do you think?
Thank you.
コメントを投稿